Pink Oyster Mushrooms
Pink Oyster Mushrooms 500g tray
Pink Oyster Mushroom caps are small and thin with a short or missing stem. They are a delicate mushroom that can be difficult for markets to keep in stock since their shelf life is short. Plan to eat them right away!
Pink Oysters are as delicious as they are gorgeous. They've got a thick and meaty texture. Some experience a slight, savoury taste of fish.
Although they lose most of their colour after cooking, they can be cooked to take on the flavour of bacon.
Ways to Enjoy
- When cooked or dried the Pink Oyster Mushroom can act as a good substitute for bacon bits!
- Add to stir fry or pasta dishes
- Mix with grains, power bowls, soups, or stews
- Add to white sauces for a new flavour experience
- Replace meats with a pop of color on a charcuterie board
Our fresh mushrooms are shipped over night with wool cloths and ice packs - extra packaging included in the price.
Product Code: cpaCqpX
Product Condition: New
Product Added to your Cart